SIMPLIFYING YOUR SEARCH FOR ASSISTED LIVING
Specialists IN assisted living placement for PARKINSON'S, Stroke, Alzheimer's, DEMENTIA, AND OTHER NEUROLOGICAL CONDITIONS and debilitating diseases.
With over 20 years of experience in local Assisted Living locating, our skilled team of medical Social Workers are the experts in the Phoenix metropolitan area. We have yet to come across another provider that puts forth the required valiant effort and has the medical and social work expertise needed to secure a successful Assisted Living placement. Our experienced Social Workers have hospital and healthcare backgrounds as well as the industry knowledge needed to properly evaluate care needs and arrange and/or accompany our clients or their families on tours of only the most appropriate settings for their individual circumstances.
what we do & why we do it
- Our Social Workers provide a professional non-biased clinical assessment of care needs, social needs, budget, and other determining factors.
- We contact only the assisted living homes or facilities within the geographical and budget restrictions for each client that are equipped to provide their realistic care needs.
- We arrange the tours with only the best options that meet all of the criteria for our clients.
- We can either accompany families on the tour or they may choose to self tour with the itinerary we provide.
- We consult with families to help them make the best choice of care home or facility for their loved one.
Locating the appropriate long term care setting for a loved can be complicated and multifaceted. Our team of experienced medical Social Workers are skilled at simplifying the process for our clients.
HOW TO GET STARTED
- The first step is to call us to discuss your situation. One of our medical Social Workers will contact you to schedule a clinical assessment (in-person or via phone) to determine the proper level of care and appropriate setting needed. It is important to note that we do not charge our clients or their families for our services.
- When our client pays their first month's rent at a setting that we have introduced them to, that home or facility pays us a prearranged contracted percentage of the first month's rent as a finder's fee for the work we have done to assess and refer an appropriate potential resident to them.
- For this reason, our services are free of charge to our clients. However, we are not able to assist with ALTCS or ALTCS pending placements. If you have applied for ALTCS, you may contact the ALTCS Case Manager assigned to your case and request a list of currently contracted assisted living homes or facilities from them.
Our services are FREE for our clients and their families. We are compensated by the facilities and homes that our clients move in to as a finder's fee for the work we have done to locate the proper setting for our client's care needs with respect for their budget, socialization and personality as well as geographical desires,
“You are the only ones who have truly heard our story, took every detail into consideration and gave me peace of mind in making this decision for my mother. Thank you for your time and dedication to us. Thank you for finding the right home for her. Our lives are finally at a new normal. We can't thank you enough.”